- Our Purpose
- Our Vision & Mission
- Our Values
- Board of Directors
- Say Hello to Our Team!
- Ministry Partners
- Core Services
- Invest in Titus
- The Titus Blog
A Note from Our Executive Director
Welcome to the Titus Institute!
Thanks for visiting our website. I’m guessing you are here because we have something in common–an overwhelming passion for church planting. That is why we exist–to empower church leaders to plant and grow new churches. Our vision is to equip church planters to reach people all over North America with the Good News of God’s love in Jesus.
Over the past couple of years, the demand for the ministry and myriad of services Titus delivers has grown exponentially. We are overwhelmed by the opportunities God has placed before us. In 2018, with the help of our ministry partners, we’ll debut Titus’ Online Training, called Anglican Planter Plan.
The need for the consulting, training, and teaching provided by Titus has reached its highest level ever. There are three fundamental reasons:
- Titus’ unique breadth of expertise;
- Titus’ well-earned reputation over our nine years in existence; and
- Rapidly increasing levels of demand for services by plants-in-formation, new congregations, established churches (and their oversight bodies), as well as seminaries.
We think this is great news, don’t you? The Church is advancing, multiplying and winning the participation of Christians like you who want to grow the Kingdom!
Titus’ laser focus on healthy church plants from conception to multiplication drives our four primary services:
- Assessment–ensuring the right planter is in the right place at the right time
- Training–teaching the best principles and pratices to launch and lead successfully
- Coaching–coming alongside planters to help the make decisions that lead to success
- Strategic Planning–empowering leaders to strengthen, grow, and multiply what they’ve planted
Our deepest desire is to see leaders successfully plant the churches they envision in their heart of hearts. If you are a church planter, praying about becoming a church planter, or working with others who want to become church planters, we’d love to come alongside you in this great journey we share. As you browse the site, please let us know how we can help.
The Rev. Dr. Tom Herrick