- Our Purpose
- Our Vision & Mission
- Our Values
- Board of Directors
- Say Hello to Our Team!
- Ministry Partners
- Core Services
- Invest in Titus
- The Titus Blog
Church Planter Boot Camp
If you are actively involved in church planting, or interested in becoming a church planter, the Titus Institute offers four days of intensive training sessions that will explore the principles and best practices needed to launch a church.
You’ll discover the answers to such questions as:
- What does God want to do? (What is His vision for the community?)
- Who am I? (How will my gifts, skills, values and leadership style affect this ministry?)
- What am I sent to do? (What is my specific assignment in this community?)
- Who will do it with me? (How do I recruit people to fulfill God’s vision?)
- How will we do it? (What steps will we take to start a healthy church?)
- How will we evaluate our progress? (Are we accomplishing what God wants us to do?)
You’ll leave the Boot Camp with:
- A draft ‘Launch Plan’ for your new church, with the major elements of your ministry defined;
- Key strategies fleshed out;
- Accomplishable major milestones identified; and
- An initial time line to follow.
Planters are encouraged to include key members of their launch teams in order to provide a common conceptual framework for the work they are undertaking. Instruction in the core concepts is interspersed with Team Exercises to allow planters and teams to ‘flesh out’ how the principles will be translated into their setting.
The Titus Institute’s training process is based on an adult learning model built on direct involvement and group interaction, mixed with lecture-based presentations. We’ll help you to think through what you need to do and how, and you’ll begin to develop a plan that will help to guide you through the process.
The Church Planters Boot Camp is also beneficial for those who have recently planted churches, as it helps to clarify missional strategy and discern aspects of church planting that may be overlooked.
Planter: $350; Planter and Spouse (without a team): $500; Team Members: $300 for groups up to six; $50 per additional person. (Spouse may be included in the group rate.) Boot Camp Alumni may attend for free. Materials, lunch and snacks are included.
The dates for our 2018 Boot Camp is June 4-7. You may also want to consider Titus-to-Go, our on-site training package. Email Jenni@tituschurchplanting.org to learn more!